Monday, May 25, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

So I know most of you have thought....she sure has been sick alot- it must be her asthma.... I have not seen her in church for ages..... that poor girl... she lost all that weight after James III and now look at her beer belly.



PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW; look for the comments button below if it's a boy or girl.


Below you can tickle the baby, turn the light on and other features.











Details and updates:

As of May 30th, we will be 4 1/2 months.
Our Due date = Halloween

James III is walking 100% now. He literally woke up a few days before his 1st birthday and stopped crawling and just started walking- no joke. He has 8 teeth, loves to read books, is all over the house and loves to figure complicated things out.

Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family



New Baby Comments

18 comments:

mrsjojo said...

Love the announcement!! Way to go-start saving for college and wedding expenses!! I really like the widget. It will be fun checking it out on a regular basis.

Alaskajamaica said...

When I found out it was a girl, I called James and told him to start saving for the wedding fund!!!!!!!

He said " no really- it's a girl!"

Can you believe it?! A GIRL!!!!!!
James is sooooo happy. I am also.

keisha smith said...

Congratulations CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so very happy for you and your family. Wow...soon you'll have a toddler and a little one to take care of....I see busy days in your future :-) But it will all be worth it!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Yeah! Jamaica Jenckes is on the way! That is such a cute announcement. Congratulations guys!

Unknown said...

Love the announcement!! Tell James III now he has a playmate and he gets to be in charge. I'm so happy for you. You need to start saving for the wedding right now. You will have the perfect match. God bless you guys. Look forward to seeing the little princess:)

stephanie coradin said...

ah wow congratulations! im so happy for you guys! i will definetly be helping to babysit the baby girl as well ! yay = )

Jules said...

yay!!! our daughters will be twinsies from another mother:)
sorry just had to say it! Congrats you guys!!!!

Johana said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What great news! Thank you for including us in the announcement! I am sooooo happy for you and your family. James is going to LOVE having a baby sister! PLEASE make sure to call for help when you need it. Hey... you made an interesting comment at our last gathering. Now it makes sense! I'm so excited!!! Congrats again! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations CJ. Yeah, this is the year of the girls. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for including me in the announcement. You have an NBA star, now here comes the princess..congrats again!

Roxy said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for including me in the announcement. You have an NBA star, now here comes the princess..congrats again!

Roxy!!!!

Alaskajamaica said...

YES! NBA star and we have to figure out what she is going to do. hmmmmm.... just kidding. They can be whatever God wants them to be. Can you believe it?- A GIRL!!!

Alaskajamaica said...

YES! Jamaica Jenckes is on the way Alica. You remember that name from our discussion huh? I also like Alaska, but it does not fit as well.

Anyway, James is in charge of picking the name this time, so we will see what he comes up with. It will be a surprise to us all.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are giving me a niece? LOL! Every little girl needs a big brother and J3 will make a great one. I can't wait to do it all again!!! You're awesome and I am soooo blessed to have you as a friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! So cool! So wonderful! So exciting! God Bless! Cindy

Anonymous said...

oh my god CJ u really caught me on that one cause i wasn't paying attention to the date but n-e-ways congrats hope its a girl..love ya

Anonymous said...

Well well, when it is said that one plan their future, you and James are the typical family for that saying. Congratulations to both of you and Gods' protection through your second journey. James can't wait for his sister and playmate.... Selma Sally.

Erica Augustin said...

OMG...A Girl really? Im so happy for you CJ and your family. Baby girls are for dads and boys are moms favorites. LOL!!! Congrats CJ, miss you alot. :) Can't wait to see belly pics ;)